16 June 2009

the sans internet diaries

Did you know the internet is boring? Plus I like having the excuse, "Oh I don't have the internet at my house," so I don't have to keep up on my email. You knew that was going to happen since I frequently go through periods where I leave my cell phone on vibrate and hide it. On purpose.

Of course, my literary silence could also have to do with the fact that I accidentally shut my brain off a couple of weeks ago and am still searching for the "on" button. I'm convinced I will find it through sleeping more.

I will just let you all know that I love you and you make me chuckle. Soon I'm going to have a plug-in to my ipod that will let me record all your voices so I can sit at home and chuckle and then cut audio documentaries together and make the world chuckle and love you too.

Merci and buss buss,
ever yours and ever glad she's not in high school anymore,
Marge Bjork

No comments:

Post a Comment