08 August 2008

strum, swing looooow sweet -strum- chariot-strum

I'm about to take my pulpit, but I'm sitting down on it so don't worry. It's kind of like an Iron Man thing or something....

here are some coool things I've found recently.

the Teacher Salary Project: activism is generally not for me. I will sit in my log cabin reading a book, thank you. Actually, currently I will sit in the upstairs of my apartment playing the AUTOHARP. I've had enough of peace protests, Cheney protests, Critical mass bike rides, hard-core vegetarians, analog lovers, and "modest is hottest"s, but the one thing I will take up a harpoon for is education. Public education.


Extended Play by Janek Schaefer: rad little music peace I read about this last winter in an art journal I read instead of doing homework and then I was reminded of it today. It's a little inspirational but better than a poster of a mountain silhouette in front of a sunset. Funnily, at the top left hand corner of the screen that girl with her eye being held open is from this film "Un Chien Andalou." Guess what happens to her eye.


Kim Jong Il's live journal: thank you Taradise. I haven't found something so snicker-ish in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome for that link. I'm glad you appreciate it like I do.

    And I am SO with you on activism. I heart indifference.

    ReplyDelete