25 April 2009

death of a saleswoman



There is definitely something growing inside of the drain in my sink. I remember seeing a preview for a horror movie when I was a young young young'un child. There was a giant man-eating slug that came up out of the drain in the bath tub (note: it might not have been a preview, I might have dreamed it. I did that a lot as a child). Well, that slug is now gaining strength daily in the plumbing of my bathroom sink. Trust me, it's invincible. I started with generic drain cleaners, I moved on up to a name brand tonight. The drain now drains....but the slug is not dead. It is still there, I can see it. It's something whitish and growing.

If I mysteriously disappear, I have been eaten.

Do I pour bleach down my drain?

3 comments:

  1. Marge, that totally looks like you! You are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. death by slug...not on my top ten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother recommends salt. Salt kills slugs. Possibly even man-eating ones.

    ReplyDelete