30 October 2009

bog.

Would someone tell me how to be creative again, please?
Would someone get me out of this funk that's been creeping in and over for a long time. Because now I need to be creative.
There's million thoughts in my head. M told me to write them all down. Make lists and lists and lists and then when the right idea comes along you'll be ready for it and you won't let it pass you by. Unaware.
Good thoughts, too. There are quite a few good thoughts in my head. But I don't want to see them through.
Maybe there are too many unfinished projects bogging me down. Bog. Bogged. I'm bogged.

Hooo ooh bog.
Help me out! I'm in quicksand!

3 comments:

  1. How to Reclaim Your Creativity 101:

    Move. And not down the block. Move out of Utah.

    It worked for me, and I really loved Provo, but man - there just comes a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out ffffound.com

    I'm not a regular user because sometimes there are skeesy "artistic" photos, but still pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i'm quite amused that you wrote pretty much the same post as i did on the same exact day... weird... and now i get why you commented on it... haha!

    ReplyDelete