19 July 2010

row high who

This is the eve of departure. Paraguay is almost over which is a sad thing for me. I wish I could skip the next couple of days of airports in Sao Paulo and Mexico City. This time I traverse the globe by myself.

I still haven't begun to tell you about how I ended up on a bus of young Paraguayans who congregated around J and I and coerced me into singing for them.

Nor have I told you the miracle of the magic tea.

And I must tell you of Nacho and Elieser. I will think about them over the next three days of travel in the hopes I can pen down their likenesses so you may understand how great they are. If I could take two people home with me...

1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of the little prince....maybe you are the little princess and you can tell me all about the the new worlds you visit.

    ReplyDelete