17 August 2010

I fill your head with my inner thought process

Or the one in which my blog turns into a boring thing which I never planned to make it.

Australia's email address is faulty. I went for it this morning, I pulled the draft out of the inbox, sent the email and got the return of "faulty." I can do more digging on this and find a way to contact him but it's his old stuff I want to study and make not what populates his current Youtube channel. So many dissolves, bland music, and comic sans font. Do I really want that?

I wish there was a Craigslist for Bruges. There probably is but with my language abilities I'd find myself involved in something disagreeable.

I've had a documentary idea for a while, something sustainable that I know I could get grants for, but I've been commissioned to my eyeballs for the last couple of years. Could I spend the first six months after graduation setting it up and then going wherever I please? It's travel friendly. And where is I please?

This is the man I would give the world to talk to: Chris Marker. He just turned 89 is there any hope? Sans Soleil, my beacon, is on Netflix instaplay.... Just kidding, is NOT. But La Jetée is.
Just look at this! I belong there!

No comments:

Post a Comment