08 August 2010

lots of carole king songs

Sometimes I stay up late pretending I don't have a soul and that I don't care. It's a silly way to live.

I won't do that tonight.


In other news, thanks to my great brother-in-law I've been able to borrow an HDV camera from one of his photo buddies. Now I will stop stressing out about not being able to capture Paraguay tapes. Now I will start stressing about other things. Why am I so slow to change? 

Only solution I see in sight: Yoga tomorrow morning.


And a bike ride.

Yes.

Oh, and most especially jumping into a lake.

1 comment:

  1. Do you also pretend to drink human blood? because that would go with the whole I Don't Care That I Have No Soul mentality. Hey that sounds like a song title.

    Also: I want to jump in a lake. Jealousy.

    ReplyDelete