31 August 2010

why do i always have uncontrollable cravings for salt?

I should be her for Halloween

Things I love
(excluding all human forms because if I included people someone is going to get upset and cry. Probably me, because I do that. A lot now. Ever since Paraguay, I cry a lot. And it's stopped bothering me. Which may or may not be progress. But there are living people out there now who have seen me cry which didn't used to be a real thing. We can call this side effect number one after having seen freshly dead people. Oh my gosh that's a horrible thing to say. Don't ever say that out loud I'll smack you. And cry.) (OK, also, I would like to note that crying a lot is a relative thing. And, don't worry, my school offered me counseling because of what happened so if it were to become a bad thing then I would just go in for counseling, OK? But really all that's happened is that where previously I would think "I could cry right now" or I would try to hide I was crying, now I just let it all happen. Out in the open. And actually I feel pretty good about it but that's another discussion.)


1. salt


2. film

These are two reoccurring things in my life. Please reference the title of this blog post. Also, reference how I was sitting in Monte Python CLASS tonight, basking in the glow of projector light, thinking to myself how blessed (pronounced bless-ed) everything is. Also, how my grasp of history post 1877 and Muybridge is a lot better than history pre moving pictures. Film makes everything make sense.

And, yes. You should be jealous that I am studying Monte Python and their influences. I'm getting back into funny.


And if we're going to get away from all things concrete, I love


3. challenges


And I have quite a few challenges on my radar. And I'm certain I'm going to divide and conquer all of them. For example, I AM going to watch (at least one ENTIRE episode of) Twin Peaks even if I want to pee my pants in terror. Because I'm not going to be stopped by fear. I'm way stronger than that. 

(Other challenges you'll have to ask me about because they're for personal conversations not for dear internet.)

4 comments:

  1. love love love love

    filmic love <3 times infinity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing if you were the Morton salt girl for Halloween!
    Monty Python class? I am jealous. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I love everything about this.
    I saw on Facebook that you were going to Brittni's party last night but you weren't there when I was! So sad. :( I'll just have to run into you outside the Wilk, because that seems to be the only place I run into you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be the salt girl for halloween!

    (I still don't have internet at my new place so I have to catch up on your blog at my sister's house. I haven't forgotten you.)

    ReplyDelete