28 August 2010

yes. all of your lady gaga, please.

I get strange satisfaction out of forwarding bills, letters from credit card and car insurance companies and otherwise unsolicited mail. One day I greatly amused myself by writing "Not at this address, return to sender" on all of the mail I received marked "To current resident."

In other words, Jbottoms, you're going to be getting a lot of mail in the next week and it has given me great delight to pass it on to you. Think of each one as a love letter from me.

OK. 

oh! and the title of the blog is in reference to something I actually said tonight not to anything else, Jbottoms.

OK.

1 comment:

  1. oh dearest i'm sorry you're still getting stupid mail for me. i really tried to get it all forwarded. i can't wait to get some things from you in the post!

    ReplyDelete