02 September 2010

sh-boom. no really, dynamite. how much for that dynamite?

yesterday––in a class which I can't decide if I shall refer to it as "avant garde class" or "that wednesday night class" because "critical issues" is such a boring name––I watched this scene from the Antonioni film Zabriskie Point and I desperately wanted to buy some dynamite.

Watch this so that it fills your entire screen and imagine how dreamy it would be to watch on the big screen. (P.S. you'll probably have to go to youtube to do that just because I still have not bothered to change my blog's configurations.) 

 

many happy things happened before and after this clip (for example, I decided to learn how to make official em dashes in my typing but I also made the resolution to continue my obnoxious habit of "over"-utilizing parenthetical phrases) (as if you could over-utilize parenthetical phrases), however, this is all for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love that. The slow-motion, the 12 camera shoot, the Pink Floyd soundtrack, the creepy girl just watching emotionless. Love it. Thanks for sharing (I actually wrote "sharking" until I corrected it).

    ReplyDelete