07 December 2010

some stars don't align but then the academy of motion pictures hits them over the head

and drags them back to the cave.

I don't know either.

Strangely enough, I don't like the way e e cummings reads his own poetry. How do you feel about that? I love his work but would read it entirely differently than the man who's work it is. Art history is alive.

Yes, I have listened to B.o.B's Don't let me fall on repeat since I got home from my last Monty Python class ever. Do you know I now find MP extremely comforting? If I've learned something this year it's how important silliness is. Aich (H), if we don't (a) take ourselves too seriously, (b) see a lot of terrible things, (c) make a lot of mistakes, and (u)mm... I should've stuck with three.


Three more classes, my dears.


Three classes
Some papers
Some ambiguous finals
Editing one documentary



2 comments: