02 February 2011

I. can't. help myself.

In the mood to say nothing true? As in, I love to head bang and clean toilets with toothbrushes and shop at American Eagle. Dang. That all sounds more like sarcasm (except for the head banging part. Rocking out at heavy metal concerts is kind of funny even if my neck does hurt for the next few days).

I prefer being facetious. 

And I'm in the mood to lie and blast electronic music while I give our kitchen a serious throw down. HEY KITCHEN, betcha thought nobody'd make you clean up your dirty ways. Well listen here, Skank Tiles, you've got another thing coming. WATCH OUT! I'M GONNA SWEEP YOU UNDER THE RRRRUUUGGGG!

(I blame the lying on my father's side of the family which sounds like I have a lot of childhood trauma but that's not true. I just thought I was related to George Washington for a few years longer than I should have.)

Don't listen to anything I've been saying.

5 comments:

  1. Thank your, Emma, for this post. It reminded me why I miss you, and also why I love my parents' dishwasher so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait. you don't love to shop at american eagle? mind. blown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha! I'm totally going to use your cleaning trash talk next time I'm holding a scrub brush. I absolutely love it. I think it'll make it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed.... that's why I need a rug.

    ReplyDelete