13 April 2011

my life in two pictures

The problem is I'm in a cycle, hopefully not a downward spiraling cycle but....

my real lunch (say what $100 digital camera?) next to a real Sarah Michelle Gellar



















You see, I haven't been cooking much lately. The closest I come is microwaving half an acorn squash. Maybe I'm still impressed that my idea of fast food is a Cliff bar or quality bread and humus. An apple. Some carrots. The problem is: I subsist on my fast food. Do you know how long it takes to get full off of some edamame here, some cucumbers and vinegar there? So my fastfood is really (lazy) slow food and because I am so slow at eating and cannot eat one-handed (which rules out reading a book, something I mostly do while brushing my teeth) I watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer during meals and the next thing I know I'm telling myself: just twenty minutes longer, Buffy's mom just DIED! And how is she going to kill Glory, the god, and will she ever love Spike and what's that voodoo doll thing? What? A sexy robot? HOLD ON! They're the same person!!!!!?!

Man. Good thing I like my job or there'd be no reclaiming me. Also, don't spoil the answers to those questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment