24 May 2011

every holiday is a pagan day or is more complicated if you start analyzing the esoteric ideals put forth with zeal

I'm having a hard time keeping up on anything lately and it's not even that my life is hard, it's more that I'm just like every other twenty something college grad in the midst of being lost in thought all the time as you start actualizing your future outside of school for the first time in your life.

I would like to just call myself lost in thought.

Although I had the strangest tarot card reading from the below mentioned Jbottoms, that included a lot of upside down cards (bad bad bad) and that I've been deceiving myself in the past, someone is tricking me now, I view myself as a man, and everybody else views me as androgynous. But the universe supports me no matter what I do.

My nine knives card specifically referenced my health which I keep debating about how much I wish to share here. I've been internally debating over this blog for a few months now. It somehow seems more silly to publish my life and thoughts on the internet than it has in the past, particularly since I'm never sure of who reads this and if it ever makes any sense to anyone. Though it goes deeper still: I seem to have taken a couple of steps backwards this year (or a few steps deeper which seems backwards?) which I'm only beginning to realize and don't know how to work through. And these steps cause me to hold my tongue.

On the other hand, I'm now verging on excited to take these new plunges in career and location changes. Merry Christmas and a Happy Halloween.



P.S. You know that game where one person starts singing something and you have to try to match what they're singing even though they're spontaneously making it up, like in that SNL skit? Well, it's really fun to play with my baby nephew.

1 comment:

  1. let me do another reading. i think the feng shui was off...am i mixing ideologies?

    love you forever.

    ReplyDelete