13 June 2011

body in the clouds

"I marvel at the miracle of the human mind and body. Have you ever contemplated the wonders of yourself, the eyes with which you see, the ears with which you hear, the voice with which you speak?...What a remarkable thing you are. You can think by day and dream by night. You can speak and hear and smell. Look at your finger. The most skillful attempt to reproduce it mechanically has resulted in only a crude approximation. The next time you use your finger, watch it, look at it, and sense the wonder of it."*





























*Gordon B. Hinckley, The Body is Sacred


3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes.
    P.s. You have a lady body, Travis. Don't let idiots who think you are my husband get you down. I'd be totally honored to be your wife.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this in full. You're wonderful for sharing.

    ReplyDelete