21 March 2012

every animation I've ever loved plays on constant repeat in my head

Have you ever found something that had previously not been interesting become a thing you must do? Something that was not important now must be a part of your life? Have you ever measured out the wee steps that take you to where you are? Is where you are significant to you? These are not rhetorical questions.


Gesso has, at some point in the last two days, been everywhere. In my hair, my right eyebrow, my knee, on my floor, on that old National Geographic magazine, a shoulder pad that is no longer part of a jacket. But thankfully the gesso has mostly come to rest on the little wooden slats laid out like long rows of ribs in a cardboard box in my room.


Those two paragraphs are most likely not related. Quit reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment