10 April 2012

H E L P - P L E H - P H E L

If I become baffled by searching through my own journals (for an internet password, a fruitless endeavor) I can only assume that posterity will find me totally batty. For instance:


2 8 O C T O B E R 2 0 1 0
"I wish I knew' gives you the first 4 digits of the square root of two."


10 october (ed. note: this time it was really November) 2010
EPIPHANY?
"assume good will" + BAKHTIN (?) = eternity }I think so!
more on this to come




(ed. note: this is in reference to Bakhtin's writings on the carnivalesque, a literary form that follows after the tradition of the Medieval Feast of Fools. Side note, that is the kind of thing you will study if you happen to take a college class on Monty Python.)


(ed. note: on the next page I combine the super powers of Nick Drake and Rembrandt  and Karl Marx to support some idea about work or success or unquantifiableness–not sure)






No comments:

Post a Comment