16 August 2012

remember how I'm always inviting you to come stay with me?

Can I tell you about living in a wee town in North Dakota?

Last night was the last outdoor summer concert, I was lured there by the fresh air and promise of banjos and I couldn't eat dinner in bed so... Twas cool and breezy and the blue grass band was exceedingly sedate, exceeded only by the sedateness of the largely over 60 crowd in lawn chairs grouped around the courthouse lawn. It was the epitome of life here.


Our movie theatre has gone out of business and so did Pizza Hut.

Today we've all been told our town sewer is having issues so now I pee in an old yogurt container and take it out to water the lawn. Alicia, our yard is not private enough to skip the yogurt container, OK? I just hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night. This situation will probably remain until Monday. I'm going to be doing baby powder hair.

So come stay the weekend, it'll be great! You can brush your teeth, just dump that bucket out back as well. But we'd rather you didn't shower. Or poop. Oh, and I have mono. It'll be a riot. Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Bebe powder hair is the best; mono is second best; peeing in a yogurt cup (Nancy's Plain?) is third best.

    ReplyDelete