04 September 2007

charm the child with coconut milk and internet cafes

Royal Rain
Torn Down the Main
Havarti Dill

My Haiku for you.

one: if my french prof wasn't my french prof we could be best friends. AND he put the course all in podcast downloadable form.

two: girl I know but never see left me a note today saying I make her happy. Out of the blue.

three: I do have havarti dill. and it is delish.

"Give me truths; for I am weary of the surfaces." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our lives are full of social constructs. Which is kind of ok, because I mean eternally will we be damned for living in a world where opposites can both be correct? no. I don't think so. Is it possible that there can be situations where there are two sides to a story and both sides are correct and there cannot be a compromise and so it must be accepted there will be conflict? I feel like that sometimes.

Now that classes have started I have awakened and I am excited. There is something real to my day. I'm still not doing laundry though which is going to keep becoming a bigger and bigger problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment