19 October 2007

j'aime les ésharpes

Mon professeur tells me it's very French for the lab to tell me how to say things. Apparently they are taught how to argue and my "twisted logic" doesn't fit into their learnings. Downfall. I shall say it all anyway. "Sans uniforme est égale aux mensonges." Voila.
It is done.

I spend sweet fall days in the basement of a building in an editing lab now. Oh edit edit like a frog waiting for flies when all of the flies are outside. I guess frogs have to sleep sometimes. Sometimes there needs to be underground time, eh? Edit edit.

Ho! Oh please, watch On Approval so you can enjoy Ho! too.

I have found out, that
as ma mère I laugh the loudest and most joyfully in the theatre and I take after mon père as I am never serious but everyone always thinks I am. Vraiment, a boy at the grill asked if he could go on break when he was done with his doings. A nice hardworking folk dancing boy. I said no as I always say no when they can go. I said no, oh no, but yes. I guess dead-pan doesn't work at work. Another child asked to go to el baño. Ask? It's the baño! Again I had to clarify and tell him to go. The dear children will keep out of the bathroom but will not stop the shoving the chocolate pudding in each other's faces. Wait I guess that is a bit what children do. Why haven't figurative phrases kept out of life? They're not really children.

And for you, Frenchie, my paper had full marks on compelling style. Vote for me! Vote for me! Le Président who is the king!
Ho!

Red plaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment