22 October 2007

look at those cavemen go

How is it I spent seven and a half hours trying to edit and burn a two and a half minute music video? Yes, sadly, for the first time I missed the Great's class.
And it has come to my attention, ma cousine must think I am the most uncomfortably awkward person on earth.
What did you and mon ami talk about when he drove you home lastnight?
son ami--her friend and not in an I-hope-you-weren't-talking-about-me sense.
Maybe in some ways I am. My interaction with my roommates seems to be limited to the times when I indulge in watching MTV reality TV shows. But can we really be too harsh seeing as how I'm generally only home to do homework and sleep. That's right, not even eat. Eating is done during stolen moments when a project is taking insanely long to render or compress. Sad for this foodie. The bagels on campus aren't even that great. Oh well. I think the last time I burned my tongue on the hot chocolate at my grill, well, I think I did permanent damage.
And I should stop awkwardly ducking my head as I smirk to myself. Why not share my smirk with the paisley wearing football player? Why not smirk him in the eye? Why duck my head because coworker 1 and ma soeur are both trying to be my yentas? This is my year to step out and smirk you all in the eye.
Encore!
World, to you I say fastly and proudly: This is my year to step out and smirk you all in the eye!
¡Viva la revoluciĆ³n!

Anarchy all the wavers
utilities are the same anywhere
march march march march march
a beat
a beat
tap tap rappa tap tap
rappa tap tap

"child star, child star, child star, child star, child star, child star, child star*"

oui, mes deviors, je sais, vous m'appellez

"This is not your best work^"

*Upon this Tidal Wave of Young Blood by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.
^ My quotation of a TA, because I feel it fits this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment