02 December 2007

i've got lists i could throw at you from here to new zealand. so watch it pluto!

Coworker One and I always do the banquets scheduled at the grill. Last night was fairly calm. There was no rush to set up the banquet. Alors this is how Coworker and I spent the later part of yesterday afternoon (aka: look how delinquent we can be):
1)We snuck outside and threw snowballs at each other and at the grill.
2)Boss told us we could take these triple chocolate cheesecakes home. So we locked ourselves in the freezer and munched on them a little. Not our brightest idea. It was a freezer and the cheesecakes were frozen.
3)For some reason there is a mini goal post upstairs in the banquet area. We played a mini rendition of football. It consists of one person holding the mini goal post in the air and dancing around and the other person trying to make a goal.
4)We also started composing a new song. (I like long backs and I cannot lie. You other sisters can't deny. When a guy walks in with an itty bitty head and a hairy back you have some fun! braiding pieces of it...)

We missed out on two of our favorites we had this past August:
1)When everything was said and done and the hurricane of football teamers was gone, we'd stand in front of the large projector screen and act out ESPN. I'm not quite sure why this is fun. But it is.
2)Our other proud favorite, when there would be just one football player left eating....forever... we'd stand where they couldn't see us and whip out our mad dance skills. I kept thinking over this idea to pick up extra money: we could set out one of our uniform required baseball caps (they go great with everything and you look so professional and sporty! woo!) to collect cash in and provide entertainment for the teamers. You know, I bet my running man could rake in some mulah.

Sigh....yes this is how I spend my life. Maybe this explains a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment