05 December 2007

j'ai perdue ma bague! Je sens nue.

You know those University decals you put in the rear window of your local vehicle? Here's a new one:
Poupon U
Hmmmm....How about these ones:
Poupon Snow
Poupon Rent
Poupon analyzing films
Poupon lack of sleep
Can anyone tell I'm ready for Christmas vacay? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh...I might be going downhill fast.


I watched Tender Mercies
in the Great's class. It was as if I had gone home for an hour and a half. The terrain was flat and it always looked like late fall or early spring. The sound of wind was always present, the people kept to themselves fairly well, and there were cowboy hats and country music. Now I know what to watch when I'm feeling homesick.



I feel inspired to channel my late 1970's/early 1980's small town hick. How can I resist? Tess Harper was inspiring in her knee-high boots and cotton dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment