22 December 2007

NEWS HOURS with Jim Lehr....

I'M GOING TO FRANCE!!!!! At least that's what my uni says.

Today is a bit of a big game for the football teamers I have previously mentioned feeding. On Tuesday I was working at the grill and stressing over finals when a man called in to ask if we would be having another banquet during the game like last year.
"No, I'm sorry we won't be open"
"You won't be open? You guys are naughty. It was so fun last year. You should be open."
"I'm sorry. All of the students will be gone, campus will be closed." Naughty????
"I can't believe you won't be open. You should really have a banquet again."
"I know it's terrible of us. But no one will be here to work. We'll all be done with our finals and going home to see our families."

I guess we should all be expecting coal for Christmas, though, for being so naughty.

1 comment:

  1. If you were here I'd give you a spanking....

    Congrats on France!!!!! When do we move?

    ReplyDelete