27 February 2008

GENIUS that was just GENIUS

I decided yesterday that I should drop out of university and do nothing but listen to Led Zeppelin for a year.

I still don't have anything to say to you. but look here:

A funny critique of Mac users (that would include moi)

SIMPLY GENIUS compositions (and the only thing that makes me want to stop listening to LZ) (and if you see this guy, Neil Thornock, in person he looks like he could be a Marx brother. He even kind of walks like it)

and wait a second, wait a second, I just saw Tiny Tim did a recording of Stairway to Heaven?

2 comments:

  1. I dig your plan. I don't see anything wrong with listening to Led Zeppelin for a year and doing nothing else. I would agree with that little survey as a mac user. I am more arrogant than the next person. Infact I look down on other mac users including you.

    ReplyDelete