31 March 2008

I mean we have to be alive everyday of our lives, correcto?

Well I'm supposed to be writing three one page papers right now. But I just feel like reading dispatches about fictional english professors who are moonlighting as extras in a Met. Opera version of War and Peace.

The Movie Quoter has come back to the grill and everyone's antics have reached new levels. The Onion Cutter locked the Movie Quoter out of the kitchen (The Onion Cutter was very gleeful over his new favorite prank) and so he had to walk around to a different entrance. Then they argued for a few minutes with the Onion Cutter trying to talk MQ into going outside again.
The Onion Cutter is terribly mischievous and likes to keep everyone on their toes. Last week he blew up a plastic bag, held it in one fist and popped it. Then still holding the remnants of the bag in his hand he blamed it on someone else. Even without the evidence of the bag we would all still know it was him. He can never hide the delight he gets out of his tricks.
But to continue with today, at one point I felt it appropriate to encourage the Onion Cutter to attack one of my coworkers (they were teasing each other anyway. Attack is the wrong word but English is so limiting). Hilarity ensued. The Onion Cutter decided to start tickling my coworker and have you ever seen a 19 year old boy dance around and giggle? The Onion Cutter then managed to convince my coworker to go outside and what happened next? Why of course, the Onion Cutter locked the door.
Technically with two managers working this never should have happened. But I'm really only a pseudo manager (my boss gave me the raise but then forgot he gave me that promotion which is just fine with me) and sometimes we all need a little friendly frivolity.

No comments:

Post a Comment