23 April 2008

the continuation of channel surfing: harmony in three parts. harmonium ummm

I've got quite a few things that I need to be doing right now. Like get dressed, do things I've put off for a very long time, study, figure out how to rightside up my life. But it seems that I'm still sitting here at my keypad listening to music and dreaming.

"Dream a little dream of me*"

My brain and my gumption have taken a sabbatical this semester. It was horrible, they just picked up and left leaving gaping holes in my life. It seems they'd been having an affair. (Was I unfair?**) But I'm putting together the pieces and trying to get into the habit of writing To Do lists. Who needs brains and gumption anyway?

The Mamas and the Papas and I don't weep at night over my brain and gumption.


*Dream a Little Dream of Me by the Mamas and the Papas
**I call your name, Mamas and the Papas

No comments:

Post a Comment