21 April 2008

Post Prequel: you're still at that ice cream parlour aren't you?

Ben Benn, Girl Reading 1937

Well everyone, I cooked myself a tasty little dinner and as I ate it I read brief synopsis-es of the health benefits of everything I was eating. Apparently I am a genius because garlic, soy beens, and walnuts are AMAZING for you. Osm (use your phonics! that's sweetened condensed for "awesome").
Being single has this odd effect of making me a more intelligent person. Did you know that Brazil nuts are rich in selenium which is a mood enhancer? One Brazil nut is supposed to contain enough selenium to keep your mood enhanced all day long.
I even read about barley even though I have a feeling that Pero is lacking in some barley nutrients.

It's good to know that I am making such great nutrition choices so that I can live a long and healthy life being a patron of the arts (it's my new life plan). Feel free to make me aunt, honorary aunt, or godmother of your children because garlic should reduce my risk of cancer and my risk of heart attack and walnuts should reduce my cholesterol so I'll be able to run after them for you.
Because no one is taking up all of my time I get to go to the library and read a lot. I have learned there is a journal in the periodicals of my uni library which chronicles international terrorism alerts. From this I learned that in January 2001 Sadam Hussein attended his son's wedding.

Someday, guys, I'll be fit for a game show. Osm. I know you're all jealous.

3 comments:

  1. High Five to singleton = more intelligent. And thank you for "osm."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now that I'm engaged does that my intelligence is going down? What would be the opposite of "Osm"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I don't think I can find that kind of information in my cookbook, Mike. Smug is probably the opposite of osm though.

    ReplyDelete