05 December 2008

untitled number 357

Watched a film, yep, at a dollar theatre.
When the time was up, and we stood and shuffled towards the front to the exit door, I was still thinking over the title I saw on the credits, "First Assistant Accountant." First thought that had flashed my mind, "I don't remember seeing any accountants in this film." Ha. Ha. I am a film major, right? N'est-ce pas ? Then I paused underneath the screen as the white titles kept stretching up above me, names and claims. I might, just possibly, be on one of those lists one day. You may see a film and deep, dark, down on one of those lists will be a little name of mine and you will never know. Maybe partly in my heart I'll be saying, "the views expressed in this film are not necissarily the views of my own. The sense of humor in this film is probably most definitely not my own."
But I worked. And you watched. And it was all ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment