16 November 2009

pills are placeboes. might as well be oboes.

I'm chopping my hair off (all of the one inch) and wearing contacts until I get that new glasses prescription. I've drunk two mt. dewzz aujourd'hui and to no effect: I am headache. I am sick to meee stomacho. Can't do this multi times a week anymore. Anyone have any new homeopathic remedies for headaches? (Because pills stopped working when I was a child) And don't tell me most headaches are caused by dehydration (I'll knock your head off). I run, I do yoga, I eat well, I drink my liquids, I don't slouch, I breath deeply, I massage my neck, I rub my temples, I pinch my pressure points, I pull at my hair. Something new please.

Ax. Ax my head off. That's what we'll do. Ax! Someone bring me an ax!

4 comments:

  1. i like your head. lets keep it on and go to shopko for those glasses on wednesday instead of decapitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you REALLY tried pills though? Because honestly, when I have a migraine I either pop an Excedrine Migraine OR some prescription hydrocodene - and poof! Headache gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how to solve your problemo, I am sorry. But please, don't ax your head off, your face is too pretty and the world still needs your brain.

    ReplyDelete