10 December 2009

I know that trick.

This is the week where a boyfriend with a car and a good income and good taste in food would come in handy. Because I need to spend hours editing/transcribing/studying/writing papers and so it would be perfect for him to bring me lovely healthy meals and pick me up from campus at two a.m. Other than that he would probably get in the way this week, lets be honesto.

Also, to Travis: Nobody has ever made me feel OK about spiders before but now as I imagine them singing karaoke I think I'll be able to handle it. Maybe even smile.

And to Eliza: I hope someday to not be talking to anyone at all at two in the morning. I hope to be sleeping. Always.

1 comment:

  1. I can be your boyfriend. Let me know if you need a ride at 2am or some grub and I'll be there. (Just try to give me a couple hour notice, please). Seriously!

    ReplyDelete