30 January 2010

chinatown

I saw a lot of snowy mountains last night.

Ender and I had a friend (C.) from far away staying at a little mountain resort town very near.
Remember this?

Yeah, well, there's another one.
Ender and I took my roommate's classy vehicle and I wove us through the twisty roaded vista. I can report that I did well, I made sure not to park by any Porsches just to be safe and I am now considering a career as a shuttle driver. Because when C. and his friend M. (if you don't want my blog to turn into an alphabet you should start picking pseudonyms for yourself) went to see a movie for ninety minutes, Ender and I got bored with trying to find free parking and just drove around. We listed the movie stars we thought it would be fun to see. Cate Blanchett, Uma Thurman, Bill Murray, Zooey Deschanel...

No comments:

Post a Comment