06 January 2010

crisis v. normality

To answer a question that someone asked me two years ago: No.

To tell you the question that someone asked me two years ago: "Do you think you're different from other people?"

(You can imagine I felt uncomfortable)

No, I do not. Again, I say NO.

I actually feel pretty natural, pretty average, pretty normal. I am, of course, a product of my life and that seems natural to me.

I wonder what you were thinking when you asked the question. Well, I'm pretty satisfied with my answer now.

3 comments:

  1. weird, who does that

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm always unsure of myself when I read your blog.... It's like you are on a whole different thinking level.... either you are a genius and I have missed something, or actually that must be the only option... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that interesting. You seem to think differently (from what I know) than the average person.

    ( Oh, and sorry I was weird last time I saw you. You did a super job filming that project, though. )

    ReplyDelete