28 February 2010

and why should you not steal my din-din?


Someone may tell you they ate your dinner and you're out of luck but I'll tell you what you do in that circumstance. You just smack them and tell them your pet dinosaur will stomp their house to smithereens. That's what people get for eating your dinner, you tell them that.

ya comí.

I read this NYT modern love article and I like it because people are always letting themselves be limited by labeling, defining, classifying. Break the $^%&* glass box you've started living in.

Oh, well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you tonight. Just be you, OK? Just be you regardless of dinner-thieves and Aristotle and the New York Times and me. You will love it.




ps. I have never smacked anyone and when pressed for the truth I would have to say I find the thought of smacking someone rather horrifying. So please don't steal my dinner.

1 comment: