03 March 2010

enoch is clos ed

I flavor my oatmeal this morning (that I bought last night at 11pm when I realized I had nothing much left in the pantry besides my never ending supply of grapefruit and some spices) with agave syrup that Sister Mine bought me. Sister Mine is in a family kind of way and we're all bursting at the seams with excitement. This last weekend we took a trip together, just the two of us, and it was very good to be sisters, just the two of us, again. I'm realizing now that this is about to change forever like it did when she got married. Sometimes I react terribly to change but her first forever thing was a pretty good idea and I can't wait to have a little baby niece/nephew to cuddle up in my arms. So these are joyful changes. But I do hope we can have at least one more sister-just-the-two-of-us trip before the baby makes everyone three.

1 comment: