17 February 2010

we never should have the first time around*

I'm back.

And as I've gotten older I've piece by piece, processly decided there's no time for feeling sorry for myself or complaining so I'm not going to say a word about that.

Instead focus all our faces on: [dadadaddadadadadada!!!!]
Just the pretty news that I am 10 footsteps away from being a real free-lance filmmaker.

"Is this really how I will be making my living?" I just asked myself.
Myself replied, "How exciting!"

And I'm thinking about quilting bookmarks to sell. I've got bajillions of fabrics of yards. And I think bookmarks meet my talent level. I think there's some bazaar I could enterrrrrrrrrr...herm.

Went to lots of grocery stores (my favorite indoor activity) in California and stared at their olive bars. Never bought a single olive, just stared and thought. About quinoa salads. [sigh]

I've been thinking about my bits (or entire sections i.e.: arms, legs, souls, soles, fish, filet) of personality that need mending. Sometimes my independence isn't a silly loner streak kind of thing, sometimes it's nonchalance bordering (oh, I'm babying myself with that one) on hard heartedness. I could use ten (bajillion yards?) more compassion. But you're the greatest world and God out there, n'est-ce pas ? So you will be patient with how prickly I frequently end up being. I tell myself that. Mainly to remind myself that I am no two inch succulent split-rock plant, I've got infinity inches to grow and so I can have patience and not well...[deep breaths] not not have patience.

Last night I drank a mt. dew to stave off a migraine and I was a five year old for quite sometime and taunted Yanka with the return of nineties fashion*. She blamed it on forever21. I pointed out the Willow (from Buffy) inspired floral print denim overalls at H&M. I'm still delighted by it all.

Hey, parents, sister, do you remember that childhood book with the soldier in the red coat who found that trunk of treasure and there was that weird dog creature?

I got complimented on my vowel pronunciation tonight at a hot chocolate club meeting.

2 comments:

  1. You have hot chocolate club meetings? I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a bookmark. i'm a history major for goodness sake.

    ReplyDelete