08 March 2010

oooooooowell

Sometimes I want a treat and then think, "%^&! I bought healthy peanut butter."
Lately I've been better at embracing it though.
And lately I've been praying that I get good enough tips on Wednesday so I can buy some chocolate soy milk. I will be winking, complimenting, and smiling (coyly) in the hopes I can snag enough change for some sweet sweetness.
Lately I've felt pretty clever because I've remembered to save my soy milk cartons and regular milk gallons to use for mini gardens.
Lately I've had a mildly healthy bicycle back again. And felt a lot of joy over that.

And more of lately:
I am drawing a picture every night as part of my bedtime routine.
I am scrambling to bring together a documentary screening this Friday night.

And best of all:
I am stomping out stress.

3 comments:

  1. i wish i was part of your bedtime routine. miss you terribly.

    word verification: flatabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see the pictures that you draw. I miss them. I like the ideas of doing something relaxing like that as part of your unwinding routine. Not drawing though...because it would frustrate and not relax me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. I totally have done the same thing with the healthy peanut butter and cussed...out loud. i need to see you soon.

    love,

    your horrible friend always,

    Oliv

    ReplyDelete