13 April 2010

moo-oooon



When it finally came to raining last night (as predicted by Bestie J. Bottoms), I didn't mind at all. Pas de tout. Parce que I had defied headache-worthlessness by calling on dear Karonius to massage/beat the tension out of my back. Then I drank water at the command of Karonius as we (M + K + A) all laughed over text prediction knowing not "doodle" but "fondle". (P.S. It also does not know "Bronco". I have now named my phone Pidgin.) Then came the rained on run. Cold, wet, relieving. Didn't mind the hole in the toe of my shoe letting in water. Didn't mind I couldn't really see where I was going in rain soaked glasses. Just ran. Outside and laughing friends heal everything.

Yes. Yesterday was a most blessing-filled day.


Have started incorporating more raw garlic, ginger tea, and more yogurt (is that possible?!) in hopes that my stomach will give up its weird acidic notions. Am concerned that I might have to give up onion. Some lovers just aren't good for you, I guess.

This morning as I dressed, I slipped my tape into the player and was blessed to hear the sweet twangling melodies of Michael Nesmith. At that moment I severely missed my old walkman. All I want to do is listen to Michael Nesmith and his first national band always. But I'm being a good budget child and restraining myself from laying out more mulah before the god iTunes.

I leave this for you to ponder:






1 comment:

  1. That might be my new favorite song. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete