23 April 2010

vest: a story of risk takings and not talkings

Not in my suggested age range of marrying but the vest! (link to yet another sartorialist picture)

The problem with working from home is that it just looks like I'm chillin out with my laptop. Who wouldn't talk to a girl so technically accessorized? So do I write up a sign that says "I'm not ignoring you I'm working?" Can I get one of those in that old-timey plastic red with white relief lettering? Sometimes I just have to take care of business. Because last time I counted I'm working on five documentary projects. And one will be chock full of stop-motion because I'm supposed to raise $10,000 for a restaurant and millions of films on kickstarter are booooorrrrringggggggggg.

Other current dilemma: At what point do I invest in a camera instead of shlumming around for all of these projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment