20 May 2010

tonight...

...as I discussed profound things with a friend as I sat on a rock with my feet being splashed by lake water (and that was why my feet were so cold we had to cuddle them in foot duvets and you had to sit on them) I thought about nature.

My thought about living in nature: I've always dreamed of it.

I would like to move to Australia after I graduate. Because I can.
Then at some point live in a house boat in Greece. For a month. Or some length of time. Anytime it gets stormy I'll watch Jaws. Because I love that movie.
Then back to some place North American. In a backwoods cabin. That is between a quarter of a mile to three miles out of town (so I can bicycle in and out). Because I would be the best backwoods wife ever.

Except for I'd miss people watching from my front porch.


Well, I don't know if I really would miss that, actually.

2 comments:

  1. All those things sound very nice.

    Espcially watching Jaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe there are other things besides people that you could watch from your front porch.

    ReplyDelete