25 June 2010

bodies eat cavities

The new thing is to blog in the morning because by the time evening comes all I can do is fall onto the air mattress outside, mumble my participatory remarks in the girl talk that ensues, and fall asleep.

Especially when I get home at 2:30 a.m. after a great summer adventure.

What a dreamy summer.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm blogging instead of writing in my journal. But today I just want it to be written in every locale I can think of: I may sometimes be afraid of things but I can't stop there. I may most particularly be a little agoraphobic but I can also stand firm by my life theory that people will end up liking me because I always end up liking people.

Oh dreamy, dreamy summer.

Even though I keep popping all of my bike tires.

Video coming soon, I promise.

Trigger out.

Remember those t-shirts that said "NO FEAR"?

Ok. I'm really done now.

1 comment: