26 August 2010

phew.

It's hope!

It's hope! That's why I hate getting caught up in whatever slur of muck of what I was writing about here. It is human nature to progress towards something better, no philosophy has exclusive rights to this (not that I know of any philosophy to claim that. I promise my religion doesn't, some people in my church may get confused and sometimes presume that which happens anytime you have a strong belief system) (we do believe that certain ordinances are necessary for eternal progression but this is not what I'm talking about).

No matter where you are you can fall or you can grow. I would like to always be the type of person who is there for when you fall and can delight with you when you grow.

That's all. I'm just terribly pleased with myself that I discovered/remembered this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment