26 September 2010

when we pray is it breaking the fourth wall?

Things that were said today:

Before Sunday School starts I turn to G:
-What is it about church that makes me want to not talk to people?
-You hate large groups of people.
-Oh, yeah. You're right.

Monstruo Uno–my little nannykin who is now six and has no more baby-fat in his face!–shows me his latest lego castle contraption:
-And I made him the king because he has a mustache.


Later Uno, Dos, and I are all building together:
"I'm busy building this gibbergabbermumblemumble" says Dos.
"I'm busy too!"
"Can I be busy with you guys?" I ask.
"You're always busy with us," says Uno.

All of these things are undeniable facts. I wish I could figure out how to change some of them. Mustachioed kings? Really.



1 comment:

  1. i was thinking about church and social things. its hard to figure out the balance.

    i miss my monstruo. i was telling stories about him today. davidism #565 David what do you want for christmas? "a fish that is alive"

    ReplyDelete