27 October 2010

one topic chopped into many pieces

I am currently living with taxidermied animals, mutilated mannequins, oh and some people, too.

One quarter of our two toilets work. You figure that one out.

A pet peeve of mine is when people compliment me when I don't wear my glasses. Get over it, I'm going to continue doing the four-eyed thing. When I wear contacts it's a sign that I'm struggling with migraine-land. Should I puke all over your face so you know how pleased I am with my unglassed face? That's rude of me to say but I really hate it.

I really want to own an overhead projector. They are all sorts of aesthetically pleasing and inspiring to me.

I am not a total aesthete. I looked it up today to make sure.

I have had some very delightful news but I can't count my chickens and share them with you yet. But what I can say is that I am about to embark upon writing a paper script for a 75 minute documentary which is also a very delightful prospect.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh suspense. I also want an overhead projector... I looked it up once thinking they would be pretty cheap, but nope.

    ReplyDelete