18 May 2011

I've been watching too many english folks on telly tonight.

It's six, the day dawn is breaking, and I'm awake as I have been for the whole night for a stupid reason but then again, when isn't insomnia, the total body rebellion, absolutely stupid. Maybe in a moment I will make myself a cup of tea and sit on the front porch listening to the birds chirp, the ones who have been chirping since halfway through An Education (2009), the movie that came after a few episodes of Angel (which from what I have seen is mostly boring except for the fifth season which is where Spike enters in, if you know any of the Buffy/Angel characters. Since when did I become like this?), and hours of wakefulness in bed.

Oh there we go again, running at the mouth.

There may be a point in all that I'm trying to say but I'm not sure what it is yet and it could entirely just be due to my lack of sleep.

Do you know I hate when people mess up their adjectives and adverbs? I'm always worried for the poor adverb, is it dying? Not that I'm the best at grammar.

I've got to stop. Tea and birds here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment