13 October 2011

if this idea lasts for a week and a half we know it's real

(day two of consistent interest in archival/library science pursuits)
(day two is NBD. I had a day two for documentary theory, film theory, and film art)


¡I JUST FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON!
¡SHE BLOGS ABOUT THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING LIBRARY SCIENCE!
¡SHE EVEN BLOGGED A LIST OF THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH AN LS DEGREE!
¡WHICH I WANTED TO READ EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALREADY FOUND A FEW JOBS I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT REQUIRE ONE!
¡I LOVE WHEN THE INTERNET FINDS YOU USEFUL PEOPLE!
¡MAYBE I WILL TAKE THE GRE AFTER ALL....?


¿WILL SOMEONE TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO AN ARCHIVIST MASTERS OR LS/MANAGING KNOWLEDGE?

1 comment:

  1. this is exciting. marissa did a masters in library science i think and my friend jordan shaw grimmer is an archivist. i'm excited about your life.

    ReplyDelete