12 October 2011

deer, eye cantaloupe

Sometimes library science programs are called Masters of Science in Knowledge Management. Which sounds A-MAZING.


That's what I do sometimes. I say, What if I were to get a masters in.....and then spend a few nights researching schools and programs. I could make a board game out of this.
























Every job I want asks for archival or library science experience. At least I think every job....Sometimes I think some....What was it that I wanted?


I had a really great idea the other day: let's rename Daylight Standard Time (or whatever it is) to Daylight Bailout. It'd be happening. Or, might I say, the hap.


Also, I have a few things to show for myself and someday I may show them. They include a dinosaur and an infamous hand-pieced quilt.

1 comment:

  1. DINOSAUR!
    Also I felt a little like the gre computer was making fun of me when I took my test and I admitted to having no idea of what I actually wanted to go to grad school for. oops.

    ReplyDelete