01 December 2013

a type of list

A list like this is because I just love imagining all of the characters involved in the above films/movies/podcasts/websites/books at a dinner party with me. Oedipus would sit next to Gogol and Sophocles next to Fred Weesley. Stephen Fry and Emily Graslie I'm sure would be great friends.

Since they're blurry, going from Top Left to Bottom Right: 
Oedipus Rex (I got really into reading it this time and almost stayed up past my bedtime on Friday to finish it, isn't that wild?)
Stephen Fry reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Best Russian Short Stories as available in iBooks and recommended by my Dad (listening to Stephen Fry reading Eugene Onegin has resparked my love of Russian lit)
The Artist (2011) (imdb) (trailer)
The Hunger Games: l'embrasement (2013) (yes, twas at the cinema and twas in French)
Space Oddity covered by Chris Hadfield on the space station
Various LDS General Conference talks
The Brain Scoop my favorite YouTube channel ever
Harry Potter et les reliques de la mort (reading is so much easier than watching a movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment