26 December 2013

quick notes

Everyone needs to watch Muppet Christmas Carol at Christmastime, this is what makes the world work. You know what happened when I brought this up with C, the 14 year old? He told me the Muppets are too much like Teletubbies, he doesn't like them.

"Did you just compare the Muppets to Teletubbies?!?!?!!!!!"

"Yes. I did. I know this is horrifying to you."

"They are nothing like Teletubbies!!!!!!!"

We then discovered that I still know the names of all the Teletubbies. So many horrors. 

Another Christmas highlight is that time I went running for an hour and was greeted by beautiful French men upon my return to the house. Do you know what happens in France when you greet people? Cheek kissing, even when you're really really sweaty. This was probably all kinds of gross for them but they were very gracious.    

No comments:

Post a Comment