17 September 2007

bee will be bold

I am here as a representative of the group, Boring people for the promotion of boring people. None of that is meant as the verb boring as in "to bore another."

Don't worry.

And yes, documentary is a must. It is also, in a way, an escape for me. In any artistic medium there is a rule of thirds. I hate the rule of thirds. I hate it, because somehow I was born with knowing this rule, knowing it was a rule, and obeying it. I try to get away from it, find things that are symmetrical, even numbered but even that somehow leaves me with that too many donuts feeling.
The too many donuts feeling:
I don't know about your experience, I stopped stalking you long ago, but when I eat a donut, for the first few seconds I might think, that was amazing! Except it quickly hits me that it was just too much sugar, too much fat, too too too.
It's all pretention. pretentious pretention.

I have a cold. I don't know, it steamrolled me last night at 8:30 and I've been blowing my nose ever since. I wasn't planning my grocery list around a cold and so I'm prepared for a fiesta but not throats of soreness and lost voices. (I only lost my voice for 5 minutes.)

Here are some places of greatness:

A sumptuous foodie blog:
choclateandzucchini.com

Tennessee Bob's Famous French Links:
http://www.utm.edu/departments/french/french.html

Somehow I got some odd slivers in my fingers tonight. I can't think of what I've done. I should know, I've been attached to them the whole night. My life was a grill, but I don't think there is anything there to sliver myself on.

Dispense with all of those worldly woes and follow me and my pet does. We'll scoff the rotten apples to the core and trot about to even the score. Bury the hatchet, call it fair. Don't hibernate when they've only come to stare. It's a train of recovery waiting on you. No need to wait around to see what to do. There's so much to be done, do it executively. I'll hide in the closet until you stop asking me.

Anyway, documentary is full of happy digression.

No comments:

Post a Comment